Wearing the carrier on back position.
1. Fasten the hip belt buckle and adjust so it fists comfortably on your hips.Fasten the chest straps across your chest and adjust so shoulder straps stay in place.
2. Loosen the Shoulder Straps
3. Have a second person assist place your child in the carrier. Make sure each of the child’s legs of into the separate leg opening.
4. Tighten the shoulder straps so the straps fit snugly against your body.
5. Try different lengths until you find the optimal positioning.